Yes! If you live in St. Mary's, Charles, or Calvert county you can get a library card.  Please bring an ID to the circulation desk and fill out the local patron registration form to check out books, DVD's, and more the same day.

If you need to park on campus, visit Public Safety to request a free visitor parking pass which allows you to park in any lot marked Visitor except Lot O (Admissions), and the DPC parking lot.


Last Updated: Aug 11, 2017 Views: 42

Answered By: Library Circulation Library Circulation

Related FAQs