- Is the showing for a class, club, or an informal movie night?
- If YES, you can show any movie you check out from the SMCM Library
- Is the showing open to a wider group of people and are you advertising the showing through any kind of "All Student," "All Faculty," "All Employee" email, putting up flyers, or using a social media channel*?
- If YES, you can only show a movie that has special Public Performance Rights (PPR)
- Not sure if a movie has PPR? We have a binder near the DVDs on the first floor that lists films with PPR in the front!
*Sending an email to a select group of people (like a club or class) wouldn't be considered advertising and is therefore a-ok!