If you are experiencing issues with the OneSearch box on the homepage, try the following troubleshooting tips.
If none of the troubleshooting tips work, use the direct link included below under "More Information"
- Clear browser history (cache), close and reopen browser
- How to in Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?hl=en
- How to in Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-clear-firefox-cache
- How to in Safari: https://kb.wisc.edu/page.php?id=45060
- How to in Internet Explorer: https://kb.wisc.edu/page.php?id=15141
- Make sure you are not searching in "private" mode. Especially on mobile/tablet this can prevent the embedded search from working
- Disable ad blocker or script blocker software
- Try a different browser
- Use the direct link under the "Essential Library Resources" heading on the A-Z databases page: http://libguides.smcm.edu/az.php
If you continue to experience issues, email librarian Amanda VerMeulen at email@example.com