You can search and browse abstracts of past St. Mary’s Projects at

Abstracts can only be accessed from a computer on campus.

Full SMPs may be viewed in the Archives located in Calvert Hall. Note that some SMPs may have restrictions and cannot be viewed, but most are available to be viewed.

For more information on viewing past SMPs contact Kent Randell, College Archivist, at

Last Updated: Mar 04, 2019 Views: 117

Answered By: Katherine Ryner

Related FAQs