Follow the directions below:
- Download EndNote from Portal under the MyAcademics tab for students, and under the Working at SMCM tab for staff and faculty
- Once it has downloaded, navigate to the download location on your computer and highlight the file
- Right click the file and you select the option to either "extract" or "unzip" the files
- After you unzip the files, in Windows, it should create a new folder with two files inside - the program installer and the site license. On a Mac it will only create one new file (not in a folder) called "EndNoteX8SiteInstaller."
- Double-click the installer file and follow the on screen prompts. It should install automatically with no issue.
- If EndNote still asks for a site license, bring your computer to the OIT Help Desk in Baltimore Hall between 8am-5pm, Monday through Friday.
Last Updated: May 04, 2018 Views: 163
Answered By: Amanda VerMeulen